Voting

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why is it so Hard? and Other Random Stuff



Why is it so hard for me to take my Christmas decorations down? I love putting them up, but I hate taking them down. Do you think I secretly have a desire for Christmas to last year around?
It's possible. It could be that I hate taking them downstairs or having Bill do it for me. I can't hardly do it. I am not steady on my feet these days because of the neuropothy. Bill has suffered with back pains for days now and won't go to the doctor. So, the stuff still sits in the kitchen waiting for the good fairy to take it down to storage. I really need to go down to storage and weed out a lot of decorations that I no longer need or are broken. That is just not fun to me. Maybe one day I will get a burst of energy and do it. I don't even know why I am saying all this. I felt like rattling on about something and this was a topic that I chose. Just humor me and read it and say to yourself, "Self, Kathy Cashion has lost her nutty mind."

On to another subject. We went to Longhorn tonight and the people were standing outside, in the rain, waiting to go in so we didn't stay. We ate Chinese. Both of us have not been sticking to our diet. Oh well, maybe we will diet again tomorrow. (Procrastination Big Time!!!)
THOSE WHO GET TOO BIG FOR THEIR BRITCHES, WILL BE EXPOSED IN THE END.
(That is the motto I live by daily.)

I want it to snow so badly. I just want ONE really good snow. I want it to be on a school day and I want to have all the fixings for some good Shrimp Chowder on hand. I love looking out my back windows on a snow covered yard. I could stare at it for hours.

A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together! ~Author Unknown

Snowmen fall from heaven... unassembled. ~Author Unknown


Katie's car is waiting to go to the car doctor. It needs $650.00 worth of work. The wheel bearing is bad and it leaks power steering fluid, so Dr. Mechanic Steve will get it next week when the part comes in and fix it. I am pretty sure, being the Ziggy that I am, something else will breakdown soon. It always does. :( If you need cheering up, you better call someone else.

Well, that's about all of the gloom and doom that I can muster up. Actually, I have more but I don't want to overwhelm my readers. LOL :)

1 comment:

Garretts said...

What a bummer! At least tomorrow is Sunday...one of the best days of the week, right?

Here's hoping for snow too! If it does, we'll find a way to Clarkesville for some Shrimp Chowder :)

What is up with Longhorn and people waiting ridiculous amounts of time to eat there? Folks really have lost their minds!